Michigan State University Guest Speaker, COLIN OVERWEG, CFP®
Huge thanks to Michigan State University Professor Stephen Schiestel, CFA for inviting me to speak to his "Financial Planning & Wealth Management" class about my industry experience and starting my own firm!
Here are some highlighted questions:
1. How did you get started?
2. What major changes do you see in the industry?
3. How do you handle being a young advisor?
4. Why did you start your own business?
5. How do you market yourself?
6. What is the most important skill to have as an advisor?
7. What should a college student do to get an awesome job?
8. Should college students get their MBA, CFP®, or CFA?
9. How do you start a comprehensive planning conversation?
Thank you for watching!
For more information please visit our website at https://www.advizewealth.com/
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter at http://bit.ly/ColinsColumn
How to Become Financially Independent & Retire Early