Updated: Mar 25, 2021
Colin Overweg, CFP® and Michigan State University Professor Stephen Schiestel, CFA discuss career options and the future of financial planning and wealth management.
1. Why Colin started his own company
2. Fundamental shifts in the financial planning industry
3. Getting over the imposter syndrome
4. Struggles when started an advisory firm
5. How to find an awesome job in wealth management!
6. Skills to become a great advisor
7. Become a simplicity filter
8. CFP® vs. CFA
9. Advice on starting your own company
10. Intra-preneur vs. entrepreneur